Friday, May 29, 2009

Updatezzz

Its been more than half a month since my last post.


Been busy with make up for " I wanna be a model-Season III" show. But sorry guys, can't reveal the picture until the end of the show.. so pls be patient ya..


XinYi From 8TV Style. The host of the event.



It was fun but quite tiring... Have to sleep early tonite as tomorrow's call time - 3am. Read carefully, its 3AM. We (Kassie, Michelle, Jane and me) decided to have early early breakfast, which is 2.30 am near the studio.


Tomorrow's theme is "SLEEPING" by the street in Putrajaya (Fun Gai in cantonese). Hopefully it'll end before 12pm, so that i escape from sun burnt hehe, been very tanned after several trainings in Sepang for 1000km race which will be held from 4-6 June. Come support me ok :)

Today is also mama's birthday, Happy Birthday Mama!!! I love U alwiz though i never say it out to you :p

No comments:

Post a Comment