Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My birthday...

Nothing much, just as usual, morning wake up, went back to my mama's house to collect my food and went to work.. but lunch box was a lil different, my mama made red eggs for me... YEAH,..!!!not only for myself, but oso my colleagues... SWEET..Thank u mama

Showing off my presents hehe


Canon 95IS with matching pouch. - Thank you darl..

Anna Sui - Magic Romance - Thank you Papa, Mama, yan, liang and yin


Shuang Hor Lu Chun LingZhi Tea - Thank you Leona :)

Went back to the studio in the afternoon for "I wanna be a model" briefing and a suprise party was held for the May babies - Thank you M jie, Taki and the rest in Pick a Brush Workshop.



In the evening rushed home for homecooked dinner.. Mama cooked dinner for my birthday, SWEET & warm :)
Though no huge birthday party, but i still feel very happy and warm :) Thank u everyone ..

No comments:

Post a Comment